Tuesday 5 April 2016

Energy, Suitcases and Lemons!!!

Good afternoon interweb, and a windy one it is to at Bagsta Towers.
I was just having my afternoon siesta when the phone rang and an Irish chap on the other end mentioned something about energy and bills blah blah blah.
I politely told him that I was not interested in what he had to say or sell and bid him goodbye,
He insisted that he wasn't trying to sell me anything and was just wondering when my current energy suppliers contract was up.
I informed him that this was very hard to actually get an exact date as I am not quite sure when my current energy supplier is going to die.
At this point the phone went silent for a moment but then the chap pressed further, Who is your current energy supplier? he enquired.
Photon, I replied.
Photon he replied in a slightly unsure tone,
Yes Photon, he's a hamster. We hooked his wheel up to the mains box and boy can he go when you put a pic of a pretty female hamster in front of him.
 You have just been wasting my time haven't you he said.
Yes, annoying isn't it I replied and hung up the phone.
These people really get me going calling at the most inappropriate times as well.
Complaining about such things in general I have found never really does you much good but I have recently just had a top result from complaining in a polite manner.
You may remember the fun we had with Vipers suitcase (again) on our last trip to the Maldives.
Well I had a spare few minutes on my hands and so wrote to Emirates customer complaints department explaining the issues.
I had a very pleasant reply apologising etc etc and as a gesture of goodwill as we are Emirates Skywards customers they credited mine and Vipers account with 10000 miles each. That is a net result  of around $800. Result.
Vipers new suitcase arrived this morning and my eyes have only just become accustomed to normal vision again.

Don't think that will get confused fora case belonging to anybody else.  She has been wheeling it around like a new toy asking if I want a go????
In other news, This week on the 9th of April 2003 American Forces rolled into Baghdad and toppled the monument of Soddin Insane. Despite my advancing years I still remember watching the whole story unfold on the news channels.
They draped the statue in the Stars and Stripes like a conquering invader more than a liberating force but I can forgive them for their exuberance and the flag was quickly taken down before a noose was placed over the head of the statue and it was torn to the ground.
In gaming news a new update is due out tomorrow for the PS4 which will enable users to do lots of new cool stuff including appearing offline.
The Black Ops 3 servers were a massive pile of shite last night and I gave up after about an hour with only one positive game.
The next Call of Duty has been rumoured to take place in space.
A small part of Call of Duty Ghosts was played out in space but never any MP levels and I for one hope the rumour is false.

The main player base of the game I believe is and has been crying out for boots on the ground action with no wall running or boosting all over the bloody map. I would place money on a large percentage of the player base even been happy to return to a WW2 based game.
Anyway Interweb it is probably time I bid you farewell for today as I feel another nap coming on and so I will leave you with these thoughts,
 "I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."
and "No matter how hard you try to teach your Hamster general relativity, you're going to fail." However they are very good at generating electricity.
Peace out Yall, THE BAGSTAXXX







No comments:

Post a Comment