Monday, 10 December 2012

Secretary, blue rinse and a bloody ear!!!



Good morning interweb, a crisp clear winter day in store from the looks of things out of the window. My cabin fever is not abating much and I am trying to do things that I clearly am not able to yet and as a result end up in more pain.
The whole thing is very annoying if I’m honest.
This weekend I have tried some physiotherapy exercise that has left me feeling like I have been run over. Maybe I should have just stuck to what I was told to do;) lol Yeah like that’s ever going to happen.
 Granted with no gym at the minute I have had to get my ass mobile a bit more than just sitting around to try and release a few of those endolphin happy hormones etc.
Maybe I should just employ the services of a pretty old fashioned secretary with short skirt stocking and glasses to chase around, a bit like a Benny Hill sketch. Fun but I’d probably end up in traction knowing my luck.
In other news this weekend brought the very sad news that Patrick Moore had passed away. A true legend, he made the incomprehensible understandable with his enthusiasm and made very difficult subject matter easy to take in with the way that he presented it and I am sure he will be missed by many.
This weekend also showed us how a stupid prank can go tragically wrong with dreadful consequences. 2day FM radio DJ’s Mel Grieg and Michael Christian played a prank call on the nursing staff who were looking after Kate the Duchess of Cambridge.

The tragic results of which were that Jacintha Saldanhas a nurse, took her own life. Whilst I am sure that there was no malice involved in the prank and I know for a fact that other radio stations do similar things on a daily basis, maybe people should take a good long hard look at what is acceptable as humour. Is humiliating another person who is just trying to do their job really that amusing? Apparently the station tried on several occasions to contact the hospital and the people involved in the prank before airing the recording but having failed to do so, broadcast it anyway.
Whilst I’m also sure that all concerned do feel terrible about the whole tragedy I’m afraid they  will get no sympathy from my direction, and I hope they never get to work in the industry again.
Ouch, my knees are hurting now, damn cold weather. I really am getting old.
That said I’m at least getting a nerdy computer tan sat in front of this screen typing away, the blue tinge is receding almost as fast as my hairline. Maybe I should get a blue rinse.

 Maybe that is why elderly ladies get them, to stop their hairline receding. You know I could be onto something here. Oh gawd the cabin fever appears to be returning...... It is with this in mind that I will leave you interweb with some drivel, Realise deeply that the present moment is all you ever have, and there is no such thing as "fun for the whole family.” unless it involves guns.  I have found over the years that life is like playing with boomerangs, our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
Ive just scratched my ear and now blood is pouring down the side of my face, dammnit, Well thats enough for one day, I think this grumpy badger is going to go back to bed and get up the otherside. lol
Peace out yall THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment