Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Olympics, Censorship and dog saliva!!!


Good afternoon interweb, as I'm currently kind of house bound due to my glass back and incredible pain in my ass cheek I thought I would drop by for a chat.
You know I was thinking the other day about my time at school. They say, (they are still around but I have yet to discover exactly who “THEY” are) that your school days are the best of your life. Utter crap!  Mine were not! The only thing I learnt at school was that in real life, there is no such thing as algebra.
My school days were the worst time I have ever spent whilst I have been on this planet. I hated them. My careers advisor suggested I should be a prison guard. What the fuck!!!!! Who gives out advice like that?
Probably the same sort of people who have decided that the London 2012 games, Olympics website etc cannot be linked to unless you are going to say nice things about it.
 Probably the same people who say you are not allowed to use any Olympic related words, phrases or indeed anything whatsoever to do with the Olympics in your own literature or advertising, Baguettes named after the torch have been banned as have Olympic fete’s on village greens. Chip shops will be closed in the vicinity of Olympic events as McDonalds are the official sponsors. You won’t be able to take your own food and drink with you to events.
I am indeed wondering when I post this blog post how long it will be before I am “requested” to remove anything relating to the Olympic games.
The top result for a Google search on Olympic censorship returns a 4 day old link to an article written in the Mail. Here is a photo of the page.

These people really need to get a grip on reality.
So here is a link to the official Olympic site.  www.olympics2012.com Make up your own mind about the rights of individuals to celebrate the Olympics in their own way, people who live in this country and are paying for it and having to put up with all the disruption it brings.
With the Olympics in mind here is some drivel, Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever.
And now for some non Olympic related drivel, did you know that dog saliva can actually help mend a broken heart.
Peace out yall, THE soon to be censored BAGSTAXXX
And just for the hell of it here is a photo of a pretty lady with glasses on.

No comments:

Post a Comment