Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Light machine guns, Maldives and Taxes!!!


Good afternoon interweb, The sun is shining and it is a glorious day out there today. Ive even ventured outside. Been to the gym, been over to see Kevin and returned in time for the builders imminent arrival to put in some more windows.
It’s been an odd couple of days and nights really. I was having a few mad games of MW3 with the EUK lot and a contingent from over the pond and I found it very therapeutic to run around with a light machine gun whilst humming Christmas carols and blowing stuff up. Hardly any lag either which made a refreshing change.
Technology has been failing me in ways that are more annoying than catastrophic but I’m sure I will win out over it eventually.
Booked trip number 5 to the Maldives yesterday, Embudu village. Back to basics, no TV tiny island with what looks like a stunning reef and after a little research we should be able to see a few manta’s as well if were lucky.
After the booking my dearest FI had to go out and buy something so we did the inevitable first trip of several to Matalan.
I'm really looking forward to this trip, probably more than any of the others if I'm honest. Were going with some friends that we met last year on Villamendhoo, hopefully there will not be a bloody JCB 100 yards off shore this time.

Two weeks of doing bugger all on a tiny island in the middle of the Indian Ocean with no TV 1 bar 1 restaurant and Fi and a couple of friends!!! To coin a phrase from David, “MAGIC”.
On the downside I will miss meeting up with some of the 30up petrol heads on Thearms birthday. They’re off playing with go karts which sounds like a right blast.
Oh for heavens sake, I'm now arguing with a book. It will not do as I want it too, bloody thing.
Right that's it, I'm going to burn it, damn thing.
There are times as I have mentioned before that I am truly sure that some higher power is having a good old laugh at my expense. GIT!
Right here is some drivel before the builders arrive..................................................
Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art, I am neither, it appears I am just here to pay my taxes so that people can sit on their arses at home and do bugger all but claim benefit. Which reminds me that I am a sinner for feeling that way but at the end of the day the wages of sin are death, but by the time taxes are taken out, it's just sort of a tired feeling.

Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment