Sunday, 29 April 2012

People, time and carpet!!!


Good afternoon interweb, and you guessed correctly it is pissing it down and blowing a gale which has stalled the window installation at chateau bagsta.
You know over the days, weeks, months and years I have had to suffer all kinds of irritable people, much as they have had to suffer me really and it has taken me all this time to realise it but realise it I have, “some people just come out of the factory broken”, it’s not necessarily their fault, they can’t help it. There morals and values are different.
I should  just let them get on with their existence whilst I move forward with mine which brings me round to thinking again, days, weeks, months, years and moving forward are all to do with time.
Time, this exact moment as my fingers hit the keys as my mind wonders is the only real thing, real moment we know for sure.
Like a light illuminating a frame on a film reel I often wonder if we can rewind or fast forward the film.
What exactly is time? Time is the indefinite continued progress of existence and events that occur in apparently irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future.
Another view of time holds that time is neither an event nor a thing, and thus is not itself measurable nor can it be travelled.
Ray Cummings rather cleverly once wrote that "Time... is what keeps everything from happening at once"
Oh dear, I appear to be rambling again, sorry interweb. In other news the clan ops last night was a success with a gold badge and coming in 159 out of 32171, I didn’t really help much having drank half a box of wine turning up late with my light machine gun and running around like a headless chicken but hey, that’s what people have come to expect of me and who am I to let them down?
Leave has been approved for our next trip to the Indian ocean to search for Manta Rays again, after some research I have found that the giant manta (Manta birostris) has been seen in the waters off the coast of the island we will be staying at. How cool would that be to swim with one of them bad boys, The largest recorded oceanic manta specimen was more than 7.6 metres (25 ft) across, with a weight of about 2,400 kilogrammes (5,300 lb)
Right then interweb I have rambled on enough for one day so here is some drivel, the art of being a smart arse is to keep the people who hate me away from those who are still undecided, and it's easier to put on a comfortable pair of shoes or slippers than it is to carpet the whole world.
Peace out yall, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment