Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Accountants, HG Wells and Wood!!!


Good afternoon interweb, bright sunny but with intermittent showers of hail stones.
Today's post will probably be quite a short one as my brain appears to have taken a cerebral vacation and is refusing point blank to think.
The case is so bad i have actually gathered up all my receipts and invoices and taken them to my accountant for filing and accountancy type things to be performed upon them.
I'm really struggling to engage my brain at all today. It’s like it has run out of fuel or something. Damn thing!
It will probably return soon enough and start demanding that I type all the crap it’s been thinking about but then we will see who the real boss is.
Maybe its my unconscious mind taking a holiday, it does after all work very hard and I have spent years practising to become this annoying.
One thing I have managed to eek out of my grey matter is the fact that we live in a society where unnecessary things are our only necessities.
Take the fact that last night in the bar there were four of us at the bar and three of us had our faces buried in our mobile phones.
You only have to look around in pubs, clubs restaurants on the bus walking down the street, people with their heads stuck to their phones, playing games texting on facespace ebay or some other task.
I am as guilty as the next person and on the occasions I have left home without my phone I have felt kind of naked, nervous and edgy.
For some reason the fact that H G Wells loved the company of prostitutes has just entered my vacant mind, and just before writing some of his greatest works including The Time Machine and The War of The Worlds he developed a lung problem which doctors feared was tubercular and informed him he didn’t have long to live. Ha, see what doctors know!

Right then interweb, I need to locate some brain food so enough of this drivel and on to this drivel,
The only really good place to buy wood is at a shop where the wood has already been cut and attached together in the form of furniture, finished, and put inside boxes, and I know what the world needs, it is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left and have you ever noticed that some girls try too hard?

Peace out yall, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment