Monday, 19 March 2012

Trucks, Thieves and Lyndon the baby dinosaur!!!


Good afternoon interweb, another gorgeous day out there today.
I have been looking at getting a new Truck been as my current one is starting to cost me more than the mortgage on a regular basis and so have had a wander about today to have a look at what is available.
On my way towards City Road at the Manor I was driving up the tram tracks, all the while a tram behind me when out of the corner of my eye I caught a bit of a commotion.
At the tram stop going in the opposite direction there was a young girl texting on her mobile phone with two other dodgy looking youths behind her. With one swift move one of them lunged from behind her grabbed her phone and legged it. God bless her she couldn’t have been more than 6 stone wet through but she gave chase.
I meanwhile felt totally useless as I could not do anything to help. I have gone over it in my mind as it made me feel very uncomfortable that I did nothing. They had run out of sight within seconds but I can’t help but feel there may have been something I could have done to help the poor girl.
Makes me believe even more that we should be allowed firearms in this country, why not? All the bloody criminals have them.
Anyway I did have a look at a very nice Jeep but the guy at the garage is going to have to call me back as he could not find any way of valuing the Trooper as it is a commercial with no rear windows but it does have rear seats.
The difference would be a couple of grand but it is a few years younger with a lot less mileage and has just had most of the very expensive service work done on it.
To be honest I will probably get more for mine from a farmer in Northern Ireland next week so may just hang on and look for something over there.
Which reminds me, off to Ireland, time to play with guns again. EEEEEEEEHHAAAAAA! Should be fun.
In other news I was having fun last night on GT5 again racing like loons with Bev, top laugh belting around Monza in the Ferrari 2007 and then after 3 laps of Le Sarthe in the Toyota’s we were only separated by 2 seconds, now that’s close racing. I really had forgotten how much fun that game is. Laughing my socks off for a few hours instead of pissing and moaning about dodgy connections and lag and cheats and hacks.
I have come to the conclusion that today my get up and go has got up and fucked off! I really can’t be arsed to do a great deal and indeed may even go for a siesta very shortly but not before posting a pic that Lyndon put on his facebook profile today that made me laugh. You know you do it too! Lol. 

Ok interweb more drivel will now vomit forth from the dark recesses of my mind, You see when you see a nerd they are usually not attired in a formal way, Nerds don't just happen to dress informally. They do it far too consistently. Consciously or not, they dress informally as a prophylactic measure against stupidity and most of the time they are looking at you and are not scared but are thinking what a thicko!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye and I have been wondering of late Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.) PMSL.
Peace out yall, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment