Saturday, 3 March 2012

Omnicide, Marilyn and Yankees!!!


Good afternoon interweb, and quite a pleasant one it would seem looking out of the office window.
The cats fucked off as well.
I see blue sky. This can only mean that it won’t be long till the bloody grass needs cutting. NO NO NO NO NO, stop been so bloody grumpy.
Had a good laugh last night on MW3 with Bev, Maria, Fox and sixliners.
Managed to blow myself up at least 3 times with poorly timed frag grenades and I didn’t even mind the horrendous lag that my fiends (sorry friends, must have been a Freudian slip) from across the pond bring to the game as if it is a gift. LOL.
Picked up the omnicide title as well for killing the entire enemy team in ten seconds.  Go Bagsta!!!
Looking at the news is never a very pleasant thing to do but I fear the state of the world at the minute is one which is not going to be easy to recover from.
When I look at the atrocities that are been committed across the globe, usually in the name of religion I can’t help but remember what Marilyn Monroe’s last words in her last ever interview were,
"What I really want to say: That what the world really needs is a real feeling of kinship. Everybody: stars, labourers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers. Please don’t make me a joke. End the interview with what I believe.”
Very sad but thought provoking for one so beautiful.
Why have I just thought about Marilyn? I think it’s because this evening were off to Yankees tonight. Yankees is a great place. It’s like walking into the eighties. The walls are adorned with Athena posters and signed photographs of baseball players and American football stars. Oh and of Marilyn too. The foods great as well but I fear the portion size is not truly American.
I hope that my friends over there are all OK after the tornadoes that have struck parts of the country destroying whole towns in some instances.
Right then interweb I think it may be nearly time for a siesta so I will leave you with this, lies and gossip can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes and never speak evil of a man, if you do not know it for certainty, and if you know it for a certainty, then ask yourself, 'Why should I speak it?

Peace out yall, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment