Friday, 2 March 2012

Grumpy, silence and bloody cats!!!


Good afternoon interweb, it has been said “to err is human; to forgive, infrequent.” I don’t forgive very easily at all. In fact I put the names of the people who have pissed me off into a hat once a year and then pull one out and forgive them. If they have really pissed me off their name doesn’t even go in the hat.
You know I really must try not to be so grumpy, lol. People will wonder what has happened to me if I do. I tried not being grumpy whilst playing MW3 for nearly a whole week, Maria kept asking what I had done with the real Bagsta and could he please be returned complete with ranting.
Sometimes I can go a whole game without comment, Old sausage fingers (Bev) usually remarks on how its because I'm concentrating so much. He is probably right up to a point but as with all things in life, there is a time to speak and a time to be silent.
Cato the elder once wrote “I think the first virtue is to restrain the tongue; he approaches nearest to gods who knows how to be silent, even though he is in the right.”
Damn him you know I fear he may have well been on to something there.
I have been silent on several issues of late and am not about to start making comment despite some rather unpleasant comments and accusations that have been flying around. 
 There is at present a bloody cat outside the office window making the most god awful wailing sound at the top of its lungs.
I fear that anything that is at hand to throw at the damn thing would probably kill it so I'm trying to restrain myself. I could always staple its gob shut I suppose but that would require me moving and after yesterdays workout I'm actually having a problem with that. Lucky cat.
Money was looking good again for a short while after the whole Truck debacle and then invoices from the server people arrive, they don’t look that bad till they add on the VAT and then it gets quite painful.
The Truck  is also in need of more repairs, rear braking system, oil change and the bull bar needs welding up with a bit of scaff pipe.
Got the weekend off this week and am very much looking forward to a trip to Yankees and then the West End on Saturday night. Puboclock for a good few hours.
Must be time for a siesta I think so I will bid you farewell interweb and leave you with this thought, There is no such thing as an underestimate of average intelligence and remember to reprove your friends in secret, and praise them openly.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment