Monday, 5 March 2012

Drink, toilets and memory loss!!!


Good evening interweb, and how are we this evening?
 It’s bloody cold I know that but I did get a nice lay in till around 11.30 today.
Just sat in office listening to Transvision Vamp, takes me back a few years.
Still trying to piece together last nights events. I'm not in my twenties anymore but seem to think I can still party like I am.
Went out on Saturday night and had a blast and then what a shame the PSN was down on Sunday so it would have been very rude not to accept the invitation from Alex to join my local bars staff night out.
Oh dear, it all started well and after a few drinks we all jumped into taxi’s and went to another bar. Had a few and moved on, had a few more and moved on. Jumped into more taxi’s and headed for the town. Ended up in a bar that used to be a fire station and had a Nintendo game cube to play on which kept me out of trouble for a while.
The toilets had an interesting decor as well.


After a few more my memories are beginning to fall down. I think we dropped Sam off on our way home but can’t be too sure I'm not imagining it all. If he’s missing it was nothing to do with me.
All in all a pretty amazing weekend and a big thank you to Alex and Disco Stu.
And so it is to my usual drivel and for today may I suggest that the definition of an expert in any field is a person who knows enough about what's really going on to be scared, and remember that there is nothing stable in human affairs; therefore avoid undue elation in prosperity, or undue depression in adversity.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment