Sunday, 18 March 2012

Boobs, Snatch and Pizza!!! Just for LC:)


Good afternoon interweb, and after a shitty start to the day it appears that the things are getting brighter.
I could really do with going to the supermarket but the big bright thing is up in the sky and it is still the weekend which means that the entire country will have descended upon all supermarkets in the land and raided the shelves of buns n burgers and the whiff of BBQ will no doubt drift across the land for the rest of the day.
I will now try to give an explanation as to the title of today’s blog post,
It’s all Lancecasual’s fault, he is a friend from across the pond and he has started to follow me on twitter which has led him here, he commented that boobs, snatch and pizza would all hold his attention and so in an attempt to do just that we have boobs, snatch and pizza.
Lancecasual is a farmer and has guns, he hunts big things with horns on their heads and his friends come round in big trucks with more guns and they drink and shoot stuff.
He has offered to put me up in his basement if I ever visit the States however I fear that Homeland security would let me nowhere near the place. I have also seen the film House of a Thousand corpses and as such I fear that I would be unable to sleep in Lancecasuals basement for.............. well fear to be honest!
Right then so just for you Lancecasual,
Boobs
 Snatch, whilst I am fully aware of the interpretation of the word you had in mind my blog is on occasion read by people who give me a hard time if they don’t like what they see so despite it been my blog I shall tread carefully and shall interpret snatch as to the 2000 film release of the same name and leave you with a couple of quotes from said film,
“You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.”
And of course as I have mentioned in one of my Christmas blogs the virgin Mary.
“So the Biblical scholars mis-translated the Hebrew word for "young woman" into the Greek word for "virgin," which was a pretty easy mistake to make, since there is only a subtle difference in the spelling. But back then it was the "virgin" that caught people's attention. It's not every day a virgin conceives and bears a son. So you keep that for a couple of hundred years, and the next thing you know, you have the Holy Catholic church.”
 And Pizza,
I trust that your attention has been garnered my dear friend.
Now to the rest of the weekend, A rather alcohol infused St Paddy’s day (which our friends across the pond seem to insist on calling Patty’s day), we met up with Jen and some of her friends, drank a lot, shouted a lot, took the piss out of each other a lot and drank some more. I somehow managed to pick up my ps3 controller and have a few games after drinking for around 6 hours which was impressive in itself and so I must apologise to Maria and Bev, yet again for been totally useless and blaming my connection, lol.
Today I have mostly been laid horizontal watching the F1 racing from Albert Park in Aus. A very interesting first race and it looks like this season could shape up to be one of the closest in recent years.
And so to the rest of Sunday, food and PS3 time I think been as Fi is at work this evening and I'm not really safe to be let out on my own. Oh and Kraxis if your reading this, that is not a guilty look, I always look that guilty, it’s natural.
And so we come to today's drivel which has been inspired by the one and only Miss Piggy herself who once said Never eat more than you can lift.
And the opening lines from H.P.Lovecraft’s tomb The Call of The Cthulhu “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.”
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment