Friday, 17 February 2012

Truck, tramps, lying and cheating


Good afternoon interweb, it’s been a few days since we last had a chat and quite honestly it is probably a good job.
I have not been of the most pleasant of moods you see what with the ever rising cost of repairs to the Truck and what can only be described as “less gifted personnel” trying to repair it.
Despite on numerous occasions me telling them that it was the injectors their knowledge of motor vehicles being comprehensively greater than mine they said it may not be. Well long story shorter I was right and I didn’t re-fit them in the wrong cylinders either.
Dear Lord you grant some of these people the ability  to breath but please dear Lord don’t let them breed.
Once all was back together did they bother to take it on a fair test drive? I don’t think so as the problem was still there so I book a tech2 test for it. Drive to the garage and the bloody thing is running fine. Must have been air in the oil pressure rail which a fair test drive would have removed. ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH! And breath.
I have found the whole saga very draining to be honest and not only on the wallet but as I drove past Hunters Bar I spotted the local tramp asleep in his sleeping bag on the pavement and swallowed a big reality pill and chilled the fuck out.
Well let’s hope that is an end to motoring problems for a while.
Had a few really good nights gaming in the last week, despite the lag etc had a good laugh with some regulars and even had a few games with lusti last night.
  Right then interweb, I have work to do so I will leave you with these thoughts,
There is no silver bullet and frankly you probably don’t need one. It is far more important to be able to find the right kind of gun, be able to load the gun … and perhaps most importantly, be able to figure out where the werewolf is, and always remember this, even if you never really take notice of any of my other waffle, In order to preserve your self-respect, it is sometimes necessary to lie and cheat.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment