Saturday, 25 February 2012

Relationships, headphones and absurdity!!!


Good morning interweb, yes it is still morning as I type although it may well be afternoon by the time I finish.
Well that’s another week fought through and i am unscathed for the most part.
Work at the hospital later although zooming around in cars full of drugs with lights on top can hardly be called work.
Currently sat in office sipping coffee listening to Candy Dulfer, thinking about relationships for some obscure reason.
I sometimes envy single people and their ability to do exactly as they please without any come back but then I remember how horrifically unreasonable I can be and Fi lets me get away with it. Any normal sane person who is not in a relationship with me would probably have me shot or arrested for some of the insane and totally unreasonable things I do.
I have just bought a set of headphones for my ps3 gaming, Turtle Beach PX5’s weighing in at between £150.00 - £180.00 they do not come cheap. ( I have yet to inform Fi of the price as I'm being unreasonable about it so keep it quiet) 

They are however surround sound and probably the best ear candy to have ever graced my bonnet. The sound is truly outstanding from a gaming point of view and not only can you hear which direction gunfire etc is coming from you can tell how far away it is. The sound is so good you can actually tell what type of surface the rain is bouncing off, concrete, plastic or tin roof. You can hear people reloading guns if they are close enough and my iphone actually syncs to the blue tooth function. I was surprised by this as iphones don’t normally sync with anything. This means that not only can i blow the fuck out of stuff in ear shattering surround sound but I can also do it to the dulcet sounds of Metallica  etal and if need be I can answer the phone without ever having to leave the field of battle. I have found myself running around the game blowing up as many cars as I can just to hear the explosions so I must apologise to Bev and Maria for that as they have to suffer this childish behaviour more than most. Stuff is great!!
As regular readers are fully aware I do sometimes wonder about the universe and why and how it came into existence. Well today I am feeling rather lazy and so can only offer the proposal that like good luck or bad luck it is just one of those things that happens from time to time.
I have also discovered this week that there is nothing more absurd than aggressive stupidity and that absurdity itself is simply a statement or belief manifestly inconsistent with ones own opinion.
Right then interweb I will leave you today with a piece of advice I have used on more than one occasion an it never fails, “always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.”
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment