Friday, 27 January 2012

Trifle, Asteroids and akimbo is booty!!!


Hello interweb, and how are we today? I’m cold and still have no Truck and the forecast is for snow soon so I’m getting a trifle worried.
Which reminds me I have a trifle in the fridge which needs to be consumed by the end of the day? Oh the horror, a whole trifle that needs eating, how will I manage.
After yesterdays post about celestial happenings in the coming year the universe throws me another curve ball just to prove how unpredictable it can be by lobbing an asteroid close to Earth.
A small asteroid will make an extremely close pass by Earth Friday (Jan. 27 That's today), coming much nearer than the moon, but the space rock poses no danger of impacting our planet. So no you can't knock off work early.
The newfound asteroid 2012 BX34, which is about the size of a bus, will pass within 36,750 miles (59,044 kilometers) of Earth at about 10:30 a.m. EST (1530 GMT) Friday,
The space rock is about 36 feet (11 meters) wide, making it much too small to pose a threat to Earth.
"It wouldn't get through our atmosphere intact even if it dared to try,"
In other news I was checking up on the state of patches and hot fixes etc for Modern Warfare 3 when on the forum I came across a new language, one that seems to populate forums quite a lot and I imagine if people were to speak it in public it would also involve a lot of teeth sucking and hand gestures.
If anybody is aware of what the fuck “ya ur ding good...akimbo is booty” means please feel free to enlighten me in English.
There is a lot of complaining going on at the minute but to give you an idea of how serious some of the complaints are, the following had me literally crying with laughter.
One individual was complaining that it wasn’t fair when you were playing against the African team as they were thinner and so the hit box wasn’t so big. HAHAHAHAHAHA, really? Here’s a ball kid.......... go and bounce it.
Anyway I have been musing on what has become of our society here in blighty and how it is changing and not for the better I fear. You see I feel that in a free society it is safe to be unpopular. I’m unpopular and I feel safe for the minute but I do feel that my security is slowly eroding and I find myself having to think about the consequences of my actions be they physical or in the form of the written word.
Then I remember that life isn’t a measurement of years and conforming to the normal state of affairs, it’s about taking risks and going out on a limb for things you believe in. if you don’t jump you’ll never fly.
Peace out yall, THE BAGSTAXXX



No comments:

Post a Comment