Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Resolutions, hoovers and stellar matter!!!


Hello interweb, I have nothing remotely intelligent to say today. The weather is still a pale shade of shite and I've still got cold. It has been downgraded from influenza to a cold which is much more acceptable but still very annoying.
Ive been having a bit of a wonder over the last few days as to a New Years resolution, Ive already stopped smoking, started getting fit and lost 2 stone in weight, I go to the gym on a regular basis and my only real vice’s these days are drinking vast amounts and my PS3 and I'm not about to stop either of those.
So what to do, I have decided that I am going to attempt to be more tolerant of individuals who lack even the most basic intelligence and use of common sense.
I have already broken this resolution on several occasions but I do now manage to count to ten, take three deep breaths before launching a torrent of abuse. I have even managed to curb my desire to rip their still beating heart out of their twitching bodies and crush it before their bewildered stricken face. 


I told Fi what I was doing and she laughed and said but you hate everyone, which isn’t strictly true but yes I am a bit of a grumpy old badger these days.
In other news the hoover stopped working so I got the tool box out, stop laughing. I took it apart and cleared the bin bag of long blond hair from around every moving part and the 8 inch of blocked pipe which was the main reason the damn thing was not picking up and put it all back together, no bits left over so I fired the bad boy up........... the belt snapped. Crest fallen I have come to my office to escape Fi’s laughter and shaking of head.
Right then on to my usual drivel portion of my post,
We've always been here and we'll always be here. We are a specific arrangement of particles and this instant is infinite. Did we luck out, or didn't we? The odds against this sentence having ever being typed, much less the odds against you reading it were inconceivable. Smile, because the fact that you're able to is almost impossible to comprehend. Then remember this, we are bits of stellar matter that got cold by accident, bits of a star gone wrong.

Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment