Sunday, 8 January 2012

MW3, cleaning and jelly beans!!!!


Hello interweb, and how are we today? I am fine myself if not a little tired after playing Modern Warfare 3 till around 2.30 am with Bev, who incidentally was way more pissed than I was for change.
It was quite funny gaming with someone who is more drunk than me and I have to say he played quite well considering.
The connections on that game are still all over the place and you really don’t know if you had your ass kicked by a better player of if it was the connection issues. The stats mean nothing at the minute and won’t till a good couple of months after they have sorted it all out. 

A typical example would be in one game I go 18 kills and take 5 deaths and then in the next game with the same lobby of players I go 8 kills and 16 deaths.... go figure!!!
Anyway that aside I am currently listening to the Blues Brothers “Messin with the kid” and getting a massive sugar rush from the box of Gourmet Jelly Beans Fi got me for Christmas.
I must say that it is well deserved as I have just spent the last hour and a half cleaning and tidying the office. This was a very strange experience as I have filled bin liners with more volume of stuff than could actually fit in the room!!! I'm sure there is some sort of physics based equation that would explain it all and I am indeed of the view that this is yet more proof of the existence of parallel universes.
The other thing that I find baffling is that when I need a pen I can never find one but now I have eight sat in the pen holder thing on the desk. It’s not as if the office is big it’s about 2.5 metres by 2 metres but I can never find a pen till I tidy up. 
We now have Elwood singing “rubber biscuit” by the chips.
I have managed in the last few days to upload the first batch of photographs of the year to the stock picture libraries and parcelled up the others for dispatch to the galleries.
Still wondering if we are going to get away early this year again what with having to try and sort out the double glazing and get the front of the house rendered plus have the rear end of the trucks bouncy bits reconditioned.
I have just sent out the first invoices of the year which if paid on time will be well in to four figures so one can hope. In the mean time where the hell is all the bloody snow? I want snow and I want metres of it.
As some of you who actually bother to read this mindless drivel will know I have over the last few months being studying people and human behaviour, the way people are, act, behave, react and can be influenced simply by talking to them in the correct manner.
People can be manipulated very easily if you know the techniques required and whilst I am no master of these techniques I have over the last year used them to great effect saving me hundreds of pounds.
I have also used them to get reactions from people to test how human nature works and whilst studying several individuals it has come to my attention that when the centre of the universe is discovered there are going to be quite a few people very disappointed to discover they are not it. That aside we as a race for all our defects are pretty damned amazing and it is a bloody miracle that we have made it as far as we have.
It is wonder and those “what if” moments that make us as a race so individual,
No other species wonders about the meaning of existence or the complexity of the universe or themselves.
I don’t for one minute believe that we are alone in the universe and am indeed a believer in parallel universes as I have mentioned in earlier blog posts and I must say that these Gourmet Jelly Beans are bloody amazing.


Now remember people, The greatest minds are capable of the greatest vices as well as of the greatest virtues. Would you give up all your possessions for a moment of time?
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment