Thursday, 12 January 2012

Hot Gossip, shambling snot and beauty!!!!


Good afternoon again interweb, we really must stop meeting like this people will talk. People will talk anyway and usually it is simply drivel that falls from their mouths. Drivel or gossip, I hate gossip (not hot gossip, that’s a whole other topic)
  Apparently and despite previous posts about the speed of light “nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the exception of gossip”.
When people start to gossip I find my mind wandering and their mouths are moving but all I'm hearing is blah blah blah.
Gossip is idle talk or rumour about the personal or private affairs of others. It is one of the oldest and most common means of sharing facts and views, but also has a reputation for the introduction of errors and variations into the information transmitted.
Ive been to the gym again today, not a pretty site, 13 stone of shambling hair sweat and snot.
 It is really a struggle at the minute trying to get back to my previous fitness level before I fell ill in December. Anyway that aside there was some bloke in his late thirties walking with attitude across the car park as I shambled along on the treadmill, Short cropped hair chiseled pecs tanned and then I saw what he was wearing on his feet and nearly did myself a mischief laughing. He had those trainer type things with an individual section for the big toe. How old are you? 12. Do you still have socks with individual toes as well. You look more of a twat than I do and I'm old.
In other news I was reflecting on my choice of profession and how it has progressed as my life has unwound.
 When I was a lot younger I wanted to be famous, you know like Bailey, Lichfield or Clarke. As the years have taken their toll I have edged away from seeking the spot light and these days I am more than happy if I can spend my days taking photographs, sharing them with others and if occasionally somebody say’s, “I really like that shot” then I am a happy camper.
 There is also something rewarding about taking photographs of ladies, pretty or otherwise. To be able to make a women look fantastic, feel fantastic and have a great time all at once on a photo-shoot is something that I really enjoy. They (there back) say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to some degree I believe this and I also believe that there is beauty in all of us but at the same time we must remember that “Rainbows are God's way of reminding us that beauty is an optical illusion”.
 As you can tell interweb I am beginning to spout drivel again and so with no further a do I will leave you with today's pearls of wisdom which are “People who live in glass houses are idiots” and “There is no greater importance in all the world like knowing you are right and that the wave of the world is wrong, yet the wave crashes upon you anyway”
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment