Monday, 30 January 2012

Cricket, Muppets and Mischief!!!


Good afternoon interweb, Yes I'm still breathing despite plans to have me toppled from the roof of a tall building, as the saying goes, “keep your friends close and your enemies even closer”
 Machiavelli said that in "The Prince" which is the definitive primer for how to be a dictator.
Some people think that it was Sun-tzu, but it wasn't he said, "Know your enemy and know yourself and you will always be victorious"
I often think that I would make a great dictator and Fi agrees. The long winter evenings simply fly past in our house as we watch border force and similar shows on the television. We have developed a little thing that we act out where when somebody is at the border trying to enter which ever country the show is showing, Fi will look at me and raise her eyebrows and I will reply with the phrase “FUCK OFF”.
She feels that I missed my calling in life and I should have worked for the immigration service. I must confess I do think it would be fun.
The whole Truck incident is becoming very tedious now and I can only relieve the tedium so much by twittering with Bumble and Abbey.
I did find it amusing that some of the doctors that I was working with Saturday night decided to not mention the cricket.
 How on earth did we manage to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory I will never know. All out for 72, what the hell were they doing? Yes Pakistan must be congratulated on some fantastic bowling but 72? Really? The number one team in the world all out for 72.
In other news MW3 still hasn’t got the latest patch for PS3 but my KDR is still on the up despite only playing objective games instead of team camp match.
Managed to get a few games in with Fox from over the pond and Bev and Maria last night. Not brilliant connections if I'm honest but then I wouldn’t be Bagsta69 if I wasn’t bitching like a girl about something. Maria says I'm “a little bit grumpy” lol.
To be honest when I'm gaming online with Bev were like Statler and Waldorf from the Muppet show.

 To be fair despite my mumbling grumbling and bitching about all the flaws in the game I'm loving it. Favourite mode is Kill confirmed but after over 50 hours on that mode when I play other modes I forget and still run out to grab the non existent tags.
Last night I went positive on all my nemesis maps as well including village, the other team must have been really bad because I seriously suck on that map.
Picked up an extra shift at the hospital tonight till 01.00 hours, mainly because I have no idea how much the Truck repair is gonna be.
Oh well I guess I best go and feed myself before I waste away (pause for laughter) and so to today’s drivel,
“If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience, and remember No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.”
Peace out y'all THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment