Friday, 9 December 2011

Weather, Zombie PS3 and Patch 1.06!!!


Hello interweb, I trust I find you a lot better than the weather, it’s a pale shade of shite outside and the temperature in here is not much higher than outside. I still have a terrible cold and no amount of Lemsip and paracetatemols seems to be shifting it. Ive even tried drinking heavily as  Kevin the racing snake advises but all that did was make me forget going to bed and to feel even rougher the following morning.
On an up note, I have managed to re flow the solder on the motherboard of the PS3 which means it is up and running again, I have no idea for how long but I'm sure I will just go and get another when it breaks next time.
It was a bit of a "She's alive, ALIVE I TELL YOU" moment. I guess that kinda means I have a Zombie PS3.

In other news, patch 1.06 has been released for MW3 this morning and addresses the following issues,
Additional improvements to address lag. Fix for Melee Jump. Clan Tag Validation (remove buttons from clan tags). Improve Host Migration logic. Prevent stat Loss.
Incoming Hot Fixes
  • Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
  • Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
  • Reticle fix for certain weapons.
Feedback in Discussion
  • Updates to the Spawn system
  • Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
  • Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
  • Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.
And on that note I am off to see if there is an improvement, watch this space.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment