On an up note, I have managed to re flow the solder on the motherboard of the PS3 which means it is up and running again, I have no idea for how long but I'm sure I will just go and get another when it breaks next time.
It was a bit of a "She's alive, ALIVE I TELL YOU" moment. I guess that kinda means I have a Zombie PS3.
In other news, patch 1.06 has been released for MW3 this morning and addresses the following issues,
- Weapon Rebalancing (Dual FMG-9, Type-95, CM-901 Attachments)
- Hitmarker Sound on Ps3
- Reticle fix for certain weapons.
- Updates to the Spawn system
- Further “lag compensation” or “host advantage / disadvantage” updates plus ability for on-going hot fixes based on feedback.
- Default :30 Round Start timer for System Link only, while looking into adjustable timer for System Link games for Competitive Play.
- Options to allow System Link players to ‘unlock all’ for competitive play in System Link only.