Saturday, 31 December 2011

Happy NY, blinkered monkeys and good times!!


Good afternoon interweb, well here we are on New Years Eve 2011. I'm off to work shortly so decided to drop by and wish you a happy New Year and the same to anybody who actually reads my ramblings.
All the best for 2012 and I fear you will need as much luck in 2012 as possible. It does not appear that it will go very well for Mankind as a whole if 2011 is anything to go by.
I fear there are dark days ahead and predict that tensions in the middle east and North Korea may well boil over which does not bode well.
On a brighter note I think that the advancement of our technological studies will bring yet more useful discoveries to the table which could be used to solve many of our problems as a race if only the bloody hypocritical half blind blinkered monkeys that pass as scientists would stop thinking about their grant money and actually did stuff that produced good science despite the results. 

I'm fairly sure that most of the economies across Europe will collapse and this will lead to ever more problems and I'm also pretty damn sure that I will go back to the Maldives and try to find my Manta mates for another swim.
You see despite all the doom and gloom in world at the minute we can all have something to aim for and have something, even if it is just a memory that can make us smile. Good times will come around again, they always do....... eventually.
And so after my very short New Years greeting to you all I would like to leave you with Arthur C. Clarke’s First Law.
When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right.
 When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXX

No comments:

Post a Comment