Tuesday, 13 December 2011

Explosions, parallel universe's and Eagles!!!


Hello interweb, Well it has been 10 months since we started communicating in an effort for me to stop smoking whilst not destroying the planet at the same time with all the rage that was built up, and I have to say the plan was quite a successful one with only a few casualties along the way.
The good points of this smoking cessation malarkey far outweigh the bad points if I'm honest and despite getting over really bad flu recently I feel a lot better.
 The initial weight gain was soon countered by the excessive extra energy that stopping smoking gave me.
That and going to the gym 4 or 5 times a week after my return from the Maldives in June.
The exercise also greatly reduced my blood pressure which was way up in the 200/? range which was explosion territory. Hmmm, messy.
Messy as it may have been I do wonder if in the case of personal imminent explosion whether or not this universe would have then ceased to exist and if anybody had been present in this particular universe at the time of the explosion whether or not they would have warped to an alternative universe during the collapse of matter, if so would this explain why on occasions you whole body simply jumps, It sometimes happens in your sleep and it wakes you, your whole body involuntarily goes into spasm for a fraction of a second. Could that represent the death of a parallel universe?

I have to say whilst I'm sure many people would have liked to watch me explode I'm afraid I'm all too pleased to disappoint them.
Christmas is just a couple of weeks away but it for some reason I do not feel very festive at the moment.
Maybe it’s because the tree isn’t taking over half the living room yet or maybe it’s because I havn’t bought a single thing yet.
It is more probable that the lack of home appliances is to blame, still no oven or working gas hob and the PS3 has died again. At least I got to back up all game saves to psn.
 
Wont make much difference having no ability to cook a Christmas dinner as both Fi and myself are working, why would we possibly want Christmas off when we don’t have kids? (sarcasm). Oh and I have landed New years Eve till midnight as well, bummer.
Never mind, I had a top weekend over at Nick and Kate’s in Chesterfield which included really annoying spanner, vast amounts of wine and trying to get into bed with Kate and Laura, losing my shirt on a temporary basis and nobody could find my wallet despite it being sat in the middle of the living room table.  Roast beef dinner, dad dancing despite not being a farther and 2 days of feeling urgh. I think anybody watching Nick and myself wobble back from the bar must have thought they were watching an episode of it’s a knockout!
Which brings me to today, waiting on a call to go and pick up a camera then gonna see if I feel fit enough yet to return to the gym, still got a bit of a cough and snotty nose but nowhere near as bad as it has been so it will be some point in the next few days that I go and see how unfit I have become in the last two weeks.
Anyway interweb I will leave you with this thought,
“To predict the behaviour of ordinary people in advance, you only have to assume that they will always try to escape a disagreeable situation with the smallest possible expenditure of intelligence and whilst Eagles may soar,  weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.”
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment