Sunday, 20 November 2011

NAT type, Leonardo and helicopters!!!


Good afternoon interweb, and how are you and your url’s today? Well it’s been nearly two weeks since MW3 was released and I have to say I am enjoying this iteration of the game a great deal. The new game modes are a blast  and despite the anti lag kicking in when you host it is a lot better than Black ops. To solve issues with host lag may I suggest changing settings in your router if possible till you get a moderate NAT type. This seems to give more playable games than open NAT. I had a few games with some friends State side of the pond the other night , I had 2 yellow bars which wasn’t the best connection but the game was playable and fun.
In other news I have to agree whole heartedly with Leonardo  that people of accomplishment rarely sit back and let things happen to them, they go out and happen to things.

Which reminds me, did you know that Leonardo kept masses of notebooks about his remarkable insights and wrote them all backwards from right to left so that they could really only be read in a mirror? Well he did so now you know. An incredibly strong individual Leo could bend horseshoes with one hand  and on a trip to the Vatican once made a set of wings and horns, painted them silver and stuck them on a lizard so as to scare the Pope’s courtiers. Many people believe that Leo invented scissors, the helicopter and the telescope. None of which is true, Scissors were most likely invented in Egypt around 1500 BC , whilst Leo got the theory of the helicopter down he couldn’t think up a propulsion system so we had to wait till 1784, when  French inventor, Launoy and Bienvenue created a toy with a rotary-wing that could lift and fly and proved the principle of helicopter flight. And the telescope, well that credit must go to Hans Lipperhey, a German spectacle maker.
Well I seem to have gone off on a bit of a tangent here interweb, must be because I'm hungry or something, or tired, Yes probably tired as I stayed up till around 04.00 hours playing MW3. Oh well, working till 01.00 hours again so guess I could do with a snooze.
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment