Monday, 7 November 2011

"im 42 you know", 5 a day, and ear hair!


Good afternoon interweb, I have come to realise something of late, and that is that I'm getting old.
Yes that's right old. I have found myself on more than one occasion of late telling people how old I am, “im 42 you know” just like old people do except that most of them are in there eighties before they adopt this trait.
I have short term memory loss although that could be attributed to the volume of red wine I consume but then it is purported to do you good. I'm sure some smart arse will tell me that it is good for you in moderation.
Well who put the bloody levels on “moderation” it is a known fact that the whole units thing was just a figure some random medical people came up with.
Probably because they couldn’t drink soup without falling over and were jealous.
Its like the whole 5 a day thing, you know in different countries that figure changes. The British version was reached by guessing what the residents of the united kingdom might reasonably accept and 5 a day was the figure they came up with.
"They" are back and I still don’t know who "they" are and I've wandered off track now just like an old person.
I have ear hair. To what bloody purpose does ear hair serve? Other than to annoy you and and make you look stupid.
I have hairs that grow from my eyebrows at an incredible rate, just the odd one that springs forth till Fi spots it and yanks it out with eye watering precision.  

I was walking back from the pub the other night when the prescription on my glasses ran out and everything went all blurry,  Seemed to correct itself overnight but my head hurt a bit in the morning.
I also found out this morning that in the northern hemisphere of this little blue planet of hours that water will drain down the plughole in either direction, I tried it and its true. Swirl it one way and it drains that way, swirl it the other and it drains the other way. I really must get out more but that is not going to be happening in the immediate future as Modern Warfare 3 is hours away from being delivered to my clammy grasp.
All that building work that the neighbours did for two bloody years will be paid back in full with gunfire explosions “the bomb has been planted” and shouts of “have some bagsta luuuuuurve”.  I really am like a giddy school girl. And I'm 42 you know and still playing video games.
The weather today is a pale shade of shite and is not really inspiring me to do much so I'm not.
I managed to go to the gym and sweat a lot which in turn inspired me to eat a lot, fuel for the body and all that. Some healthy and some not, so it should all balance out.
Got to 180 lbs on the nail which for my build is about spot on. My BMI states that I should be about 6lbs less but then id be too thin and this weight seems to feel right for me so the BMI stuff can go #### itself.
Anyway I'm rambling gain, I think its because I'm 42 you know so here is my thought for the day.
Realize that true happiness lies within you. Waste no time and effort searching for peace and contentment and joy in the world outside.
 Remember that there is no happiness in having or in getting, but only in giving.
 Reach out. Share. Smile. Hug. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.
Right then, enough of all that sentimental tripe. I will hopefully see some of you on the battlefield shortly. And remember you go first funny man. LOL
Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment