Monday, 17 October 2011

Technology, hairy bollocks and baby beach!!!!!


Hello again interweb, I'm back again to have a chat with you. Did you miss me? I'm sure you did;)
Anyway I have for the last week being thinking that some of the very nice people who we met on holiday didn’t really like me at all, that would be understandable as I am more than capable of being a total arse but they asked for my details to keep in touch. Today I have breathed a sigh of relief as 4 of them have all got in touch in one day. Hi all.
Some of my new friends may even read this blog if they can find it and realise what a narrow escape they had after meeting me.
Anyway that aside I have returned and I have only become annoyed a small amount by new technology this week after getting a new iphone 4s.

You see I'm not really one for the whole queuing thing unless it is really necessary, standing outside an o2 store at stupid o'clock for a phone is not my idea of fun so I reasoned that most of the people that will be there will be opting for the free/cheap 16 gig version and by the time I roll up at 10.30 hours there will be plenty of 32 gig phones left, god damn it I was right.
I stroll up to the shop and only 2 people in store, the assistant seemed a little over eager to give me iced tea as if it was an invention id never heard of before but after declining 3 times I think he got the picture.
He looked at my current 3GS and told me to sell it on ebay as it was in such good condition, I would get more than a trade in so that is what I'm doing.
The transaction went well enough and I left the shop. Upon my arrival home I became aware of Bt having major issues at the telephone exchange which meant I had no Internet. Oh well, not a problem I can always access it from my phone.
I take out my current phone only to discover that it is saying no signal, ah I declare as my mind realises that the shop will have switched my sim over to the new micro sim. However after reading the instructions I need to go online to activate my new micro sim, “BOLLOCKS, BIG FAT FUCKING HAIRY BOLLOCKS” (I will spare you the image). So now I have no interweb and no working mobile phone, a brand new iphone 4s that I can’t use and a bad mood.  It was like buying your kids electronic toys for Christmas and not the batteries to go with them.
Anyway I decided to go to the gym to exercise the demons that were planning a bloody revenge of someone, no idea who it would have been but someone would have copped for it.
I kept checking the free BT helpline till about 20.00 hours that night with no luck so I eventually got bored and just stuck the new micro sim into the new phone.
The fuckers at the shop had already swapped my sim information but neglected to tell me of this fact as my new phone burst into life and was working fine.
I began to drink heavily and started to learn all the new features of the phone. It gets most upset when you swear at it, well then it should understand a Yorkshire accent then shouldn’t it!
 It is a massive step up from the 3GS and I am liking it very much, you don’t have to talk in a monosyllabic voice to get the siri working either which is a fact a lot of people have yet to work out judging by the people walking around and talking to their phones as if they are retarded.
Anyway interweb I have taken up enough of your time for one day so here is a photo of baby beach in Aruba.


Peace out y'all, THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment