Thursday, 25 August 2011

Unruly children, flouncing and sarcasm!!!!


Hello interweb, I am going to mention a few points in today's blog which some people may find offensive, it matters not one jot as it is my blog and unlike other places on the interweb,  I can get my point across without it being interrupted by people who tend to not see the bigger picture (is probably the kindest way I can phrase that)
Right then, I would just like to mention “reactive attachment disorder”  Right then, so what is “reactive attachment disorder”?
Attachment is the deep and lasting connection established between a child and caregiver in the first few years of life.
 It profoundly affects your child’s development and his or her ability to express emotions and develop relationships.
Dealing with a child with an attachment disorder, such as reactive attachment disorder, may be physically and emotionally exhausting  trying to connect with the child, only to be met with opposition, defiance, or, maybe hardest of all, indifference.  Or maybe the child always thinks that they are right no matter what the situation.
A child with insecure attachment or an attachment disorder doesn’t have the skills necessary to build meaningful relationships. However, with the right tools, and a healthy dose of time, effort, patience, and love, it is possible to treat and repair attachment difficulties.
So what may be the sign of  “reactive attachment disorder”
An aversion to touch and physical affection. Children with reactive attachment disorder often flinch, laugh, or even say “Ouch” when touched. Rather than producing positive feelings, touch and affection are perceived as a threat.
    Control issues. Most children with reactive attachment disorder go to great lengths to prevent feeling helpless and remain in control. They are often disobedient, defiant, and argumentative.
    Anger problems. Anger may be expressed directly, in tantrums or acting out, or through manipulative, passive-aggressive behavior. Children with reactive attachment disorder may hide their anger in socially acceptable actions, like giving a high five that hurts or hugging someone too hard.
    Difficulty showing genuine care and affection. For example, children with reactive attachment disorder may act inappropriately affectionate with strangers while displaying little or no affection towards their parents.
    An underdeveloped conscience. Children with reactive attachment disorder may act like they don’t have a conscience and fail to show guilt, regret, or remorse after behaving badly.

This public information announcement has been brought to you by the one who flounces.
Yes interweb, I flounce and am well aware of my ability to flounce at will, and do so as often as I see fit, sometimes with great grandeur.
 It is much better to flounce with an audience, you can really get the full effect and make grand overwhelming gestures whilst flouncing away .
 To flounce on the Internet really does not have the same effect, I will usually flounce on the Internet when the only other option is to bang my head against a brick wall till it starts to bleed.
Anyway all of that aside I would just like to say that Hi, my name is bagsta and I love to flounce.
Maybe there is some sort of support group available for me to go to like alcoholics anonymous,
I flounced at the office today, then I flounced in my car three times on the way home but when I got home I went to the bathroom and had a really long flounce in the mirror. I feel so dirty but I simply cannot help myself.

And here are two pics I found amusing about flouncing.


Right that should satisfy my need of sarcasm for a few hours.
Peace out Yall THE FLOUNCERXXX

N.B. Normal blogging will resume shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment