Wednesday, 10 August 2011

Eating, stroking pussy and lack of siesta time!!!!!!


Well good evening interweb, I am writing to you today in a kind of tired lethargic manner. This is mainly due to the busy day with no siesta that I have had to endure.
Started the day off with an hour’s circuit training followed by a hot bath to help sooth my now slightly knackered knee.
This was followed by mostly eating. Then a bit of work and watching cricket. A small amount of further work was required before eating some more then off to pick up cars after oil and filter change.

Called in on Kaz for a coffee and felt all super villainish as I sat on the sofa drinking coffee and stroking an old pussy...... As in cat you filthy minded heathens, I know she is getting old as she normally tries to rip my arm off when I stroke her, the cat that is not Kaz, not that I stroke kaz in any way shape or form I would just like to add, probably because she would probably rip my arm off too if I were to try.
Anyway upon my arrival home the phone starts ringing. I think anybody over the age of 70 has just realised that the normal TV signal is in the process of being turned off and could I go to see them and make it work?
Yes of course I can, I have nothing better to do with my day than visit sweet old dears (both family and neighbours) who have the heating on so high that I may as well be in a sauna to retune their televisions whilst they offer me wurthers original paedophile sweets and cups of coffee with milk that has now started to grow its own biological life forms. All for no money either!!!
Well after surviving all that I got home and informed Fi I was going for a siesta. Well, I kid you not one bit, as my head hit the pillow those fucking bastards next door started sanding everything to within a splinter of its life. Proper power sanding for a good hour.
Lord help them if they ever have the common decency to say hello or ask if I’m alright. I swear to all that it is a good idea to swear too, I am so looking forward to spending some time in Iraq for some peace and quiet.
It is now pissing it down and as such I am generally feeling a bit pissed off. No matter, I have a box of wine and a ps3, Fi has her new laptop and a box of wine also. Looking for exotic holiday’s to relax in late September early October. In the meantime I will continue to do my breathing exercise to prevent me from committing acts of gross inhumanity towards certain people and anybody thinking of causing trouble in Sheffield tonight had better think twice because I am in the mood to dish out some advice....................... with a fucking big stick.
Oh and on a side note, I am still looking for some really powerfull magnets for my particle accelerator.

Peace out yall The BAGSTA XXX
N.B. No pussies were harmed during the writing of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment