Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Cappuccino, pasty white thighs and scumbags!!!!


Good afternoon interweb, hang on a minute, I have a sudden craving for a large cappuccino so your gonna have to wait for today's ramblings. In the meantime you can listen to Adagio for strings, it is 6 minutes and 57 seconds long and should therefore allow me time to boil the kettle and make the aforementioned Italian style drink including the sprinkling of chocolate atop the frothy bit.
Right now where was I, ah yes, Good afternoon interweb. It surely cannot have escaped your attention that the United Kingdom has been having a few problems over the last few days, actually scrap that last comment. England my home has been having a few problems over the last few days. The sights and scenes I have been viewing on the interweb and on my television have simply sickened me to my core. Feral children running riot in capital cities, older “youths” also smashing windows, looting and setting fire to business premises and people’s homes, torching cars and ransacking homes, taunting the police knowing full well that they will get away with it.
This has made me stop and think for more than a few seconds which is my usual attention span for thinking and really look at what is going on here.
 Amongst the gangs of “youths” can be seen small clutches of young “ladies” and I use that term very loosely, short skirts up to their naval showing pasty white thighs with the texture of chicken legs, spotty and bruised from where their pimp has slapped the bitch up a bit. Other groups from ethnic backgrounds, ass sticking  out like a shelf onto which you could sit the entire encyclopedia Britannica and hair bleached to look orange, WTF is with that, whoever said that was a good look?
 I saw one guy with his hoody up taunting the police as he slowly backed away, he tripped and fell, his hood falling away, his dreadlocks out and a great full on shot of his face, I found myself willing the police to batter the fuck out of him but they slowly eased forward allowing him to regain his composure and leg it.
The politicians are bleating on about how the economy is in ruins and these people are so disillusioned and have no jobs or prospects. Well I'm sorry but the majority wouldn’t take a job if you gave them one, they are part of the benefit culture, why should they work when they are housed , clothed and fed simply for their ability to breed. Year after year these people exist to cheat the system happy with their lot. Yes I said happy with their lot because if they were not they would have got off their arse and done something about it. They sit their and blame everything but themselves for their miserable existence and think the world owes them something. Well it doesn’t and if you ain't gonna help yourself don’t expect any sympathy from the working classes who pay taxes so you can sit in your jobless squalor smoking crack all day. Get some goals damn it and at least try achieving something.
Then there is that dumb ass on the news telling the country that we do not police with water cannons in this country, really, is that what you think. Have you been listening to the people of this country? I'm sure a resounding amount would be quite happy to see the use of water cannons on these thieving scumbags.
I despair when I see these scenes and cannot help but think of England past, a time when England was a Green and pleasant land.
And did those feet in ancient time.
Walk upon England's mountains green:
And was the holy Lamb of God,
On England's pleasant pastures seen!

And did the Countenance Divine,
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
And was Jerusalem builded here,
Among these dark Satanic Mills?

Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
Bring me my Arrows of desire:
Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of fire!

I will not cease from Mental Fight,
Nor shall my Sword sleep in my hand:
Till we have built Jerusalem,
In England's green & pleasant Land
I cannot say what the solution to these problems are but it certainly does not involve containment of the situations and letting them run riot. Pro active measures need to be taken with immediate effect. Somebody will die before this is all over and I can only hope that it isn’t an innocent person minding their own business.

For now, Peace out Yall , THE BAGSTAXX

No comments:

Post a Comment