Thursday, 28 July 2011

Schrödinger's cat., madness and Sloths!

Good afternoon interweb, I trust I find you today as intolerably useful a tool as ever. I have been struggling with the paradox of Schrödinger's cat. Would the cat in the box be alive or dead or it be just a bit cross at having been put in the box in the first place with radioactive materials and poison? The other thing that bothers me about Schrödinger's experiment is what kind of person you would have to be to devise such an experiment and should somebody have reported him to the RSPCA or whatever body existed to report cruelty to cats to.
Maybe he was mad, but then what is madness? I think it is just another way of looking at the same reality. Maybe those that the establishment call mad are actually here from a parallel universe and to them their actions are quite normal and everybody else is mad. Who are we to judge what madness is and who is mad, I am increasingly coming around to the idea that the majority are the mad ones, with their constant unending ability to fuck things up in such monumental ways and not even for a pico second see the possible outcome of their actions.
I have decided that with this in mind I am not going to conform anymore to the establishment. This is not a new idea as I am well aware but I will not be leaving my hair unwashed and unkempt to grow into dreadlocks, I will refuse point blank to wear tie dyed clothing and smoke dope all day, I will not be riding a bicycle or wearing a t-shirt that says “you laugh it me because I'm different, I laugh at you because your all the same” because numb nuts the world has changed, now it’s all you lot that are the bloody same and people like myself that are different, Just like the planets poles are shifting so is our entire social system. It is now common place to see people with red spiky hair and tattoos with pierced faces wander down the high street, people don’t even take a second look. I have nothing against it but please do not tell me that you did it because you wanted to show how individual you are. Anyway, back on track, I am going to do exactly as I please. Fi would probably say Ive been doing that for years and I may well have, but now I'm going to make a conscious effort to do so.
It has become apparent to me that I am actually losing weight now, my beer belly has taken on the dimensions of a spare tyre rather than a beer barrel and I have discovered an ab poking out through the fat, This bothered me at first and I thought it was a hernia but it is not, there also appears to be 2 more of the things fighting there way through the flab.
Moving on in an unrelated way I would just like to talk momentarily about the Sloth. The skeleton of which has been found on occasion and people have thought them to be the skeleton of an alien or some strange experiment.

Although unable to survive outside the tropical rainforest's of South and Central America, within that environment sloths are outstandingly successful creatures: they can account for as much as half the total energy consumption and two-thirds of the total terrestrial mammalian biomass in some areas. Four of the six living species are presently rated "least concern";which im sure makes them feel great, the Maned three-toed sloth (Bradypus torquatus), which inhabits Brazil's dwindling Atlantic Forest is classified as "endangered", while the island-dwelling Pygmy Three-toed Sloth (B. pygmaeus) is critically endangered. Not so great. The ongoing destruction of South America's forests, however, may soon prove a threat to other sloth species.
Peace out y'all THE BAGSTA XX
NB. No cats or sloths were harmed during the writing of this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment