Sunday, 24 July 2011

B&Q, pirates and the end of the world!

Morning interweb, May I take this moment in time to say that I do not feel that anybody in their right mind should be up and awake at this time on a Sunday morning, never mind the 6.30 am I was awake at. No reason, just eyes wide open brain switched on so don’t even think about going back to sleep.
This in itself is no big problem as my cunning knows no bounds. I will simply start my plastering of the back bedroom walls. . 2 flaws in my cunning plan, 1. I have no plaster 2. B&Q don’t open on a Sunday till 10.00 am.  Maybe my cunning does have bounds after all.
This all brings me to the subject of plastering, I can plaster, just about. It is not the easiest of things to do and I have the utmost respect for people who do it as a job and can do it well but I do have to think of what happened in a person’s life to make them wake up one day and say “I want to be a plasterer” and off they go to plasterer school. Maybe it’s a trade or something that will never be out of work,
My legs are still hurting after circuit training yesterday but I am starting to see and feel the benefits now. About bloody time is all I can say, well actually I can say much more than that and do tend to drivel on a bit from time to time.
Last night was a total blast on Modern Warfare 2 with a good turnout including Bev who has a cold and sounded like a pirate so we all took the piss mercilessly changing our clan tags to “ARGH” and generally talking like pirates all night blowing stuff up and shooting things, Even heard his wife in the background laughing at his expense as well, bless :)
A friend we met on holiday sent me an amazing photograph of a whale shark this week
Cheers Jono, oh and Hi Lou:) The one I swam with was only about 9 metres long, not as big as this beauty.

I have a conflict resolution training course to go on Tuesday, a few people have said ill fail it, can’t imagine what they mean or where they get that idea. I have no problem at all in resolving conflict. LOL
For those of you who read my last blog post you will be aware that I have been studying the expansion and inevitable eventual collapse of the universe. Maybe, just maybe this could be linked to the end of the world theory that a cataclysmic event will befall the earth on the 21st of December 2012, no need to bother with Christmas presents then.  Astronomers and other scientists have rejected the apocalyptic forecasts and there are many, way too numerous to list here, theories of what will happen at the end of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar.  Some say, Jeremy Clarkson will actually show himself to actually be god, others that he will spontaneously explode on the stroke of midnight, I personally don’t think that there will be a cataclysmic event such as the earth falling into a black hole but that is simply because the universes expansion is way too great for it to collapse back in on itself in such a short time, ask a physicist.
Anyway it is nearly time for me to run to B&Q, will I be able to contain my excitement at this prospect? Probably!
By for now, Peace out Y'all THE BAGSTAXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment