Monday, 11 April 2011

Can you reverse park?

This whole karma thing just gets better. This morning I have had to go to the bank to pay in cheques etc. No sooner than I leave my parking space does some fucker park in it.
It is at this point I realise that the car that was run into yesterday parked on the other side of the street belongs to the people who were having the work done by the retards last week making all the noise. PMSL, so they pay god only knows how much money to a bunch of noisy retards to have the kerb lowered and off street parking made available to them, then they park on the road and somebody reverses into them, side on leaving a fucking great dint in the side of their car. Priceless.
Upon my return from the bank the car was still parked outside my house but I can reverse park as you can see from said photo.
I am now laughing so hard it hurts as the owner of the car is wandering up and down the street trying to work out how he is going to get his car out. I aint moving mine.(mine is the big blue one) LOL.
Come on Monday, bring it on.

1 comment:

  1. nice one mate, we get it all the time down our close......

    ReplyDelete