Sunday, 27 March 2011

A small reflection of the week.!



Well here we are on a Sunday evening, stuffed to the gills with roast beef dinner (which I cooked before you ask) and a very nice glass of Banrock Station Cabernet Merlot in my hand. The first one was for Jennie who's a friend of mine. No I'm not talking about that song by the killers. I actually do have a few friends and one of them happens to be called Jennie, but she is working tonight so I'm having a drink on her behalf.

Tune on the office jukebox, "Once in a lifetime, Talking Heads" all very profound.

"Well how did I get here" very apt track to be honest as I've had a very profound mind expanding week.

A lot of pennies have dropped and a lot of realisations have occurred, I have spent most of the week almost as a spectator to myself, like a kind of out of body experience, I have done several things which I have never done before in my 42 years and it's all a bit weird which in itself is a weird word, I always thought it was i before e except after c. Goes to show you the bollocks they teach you at school.

They, whoever they are, say that you only actually use around 25% of your brain. This week I feel I may well have unlocked at least another 25%. You see I'm usually very content but just recently my brain has been kinda hyper active and needing stimulating much more than usual, this has manifested itself in me becoming more irritating than ever to other people. Oh well its whole new week tomorrow, I wonder what mischief I can get up to in the next seven days.
Oh and the sunset tonight was very nice.

1 comment:

  1. i feel honoured being mentioned - thanks for having a glass of wine for me

    ReplyDelete