Wednesday, 30 March 2011

rain, rabbits and dried fruit!

Afternoon world, I would say good afternoon but at this exact moment in time I fail to see what is good about it. It’s pissing it down with rain and is forecast to continue pissing it down with rain with outbreaks of further rain and torrential showers.
I am mostly pissed off with this because I have said that I will go back onto the moor to try and find the crash site of the flying fortress this week and Bleaklow moor is one of the most inhospitable places in England.
I am further annoyed by my ever increasing waist size after giving up the cigs, I would call them fags but some smartarse will make reference to gay people.
I am currently sat typing this whilst an open bag of dried fruit stares at me trying to look tempting, Raisins, dried apricots and fruit juice infused dried cranberries. They sound so exotic, Im going to try some.......
They are bloody horrible. Why is it that food that is supposed to be good for you tastes so terrible.
I called in on Karen and Kevin earlier for coffee, I managed to miss my mouth and pour it all over my white shirt so now I look like a senile old gimmer that belongs in a home and needs a bib when eating to catch any food that I dribble.
Got work at the hospital later till midnight, shouldn’t be too bad as Doc savage will bring fruit gums and other assorted sweet things and a bottle of vino for me for doing the pics of his kids.
I was looking at a profile for someone the other day and they had put down under interests “facebook” now whilst I have a facebook account I wouldn’t really put it down as an interest.
This dried fruit stuff is bloody disgusting. Im going to go and find a kebab place that opens early!, so here is a picture of a rabbit with a pancake on it’s head.
 and here is one of those demotivational poster things that caught my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment