Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Beer, bikes and bows n arrows.

Watcha, well I survived a great evening out last night for my birthday. Went to Yankees for tea, it's kind of an American style diner thing that do great burgers and stuff. Then went up to the westend bar for a few drinks, Alex and Stu had actually put a reserved sign up where I normally sit, lol.
Entered the quiz and won a book on Barack Obama and a bow and arrow set which was used with great effect firing arrows around the bar at each other. It was later deided that the plastic pellet gun was more me and Stu took the executive decision to swap my prize to the gun. :)
My pride and joy has to be moved from it's heated garage due to the owner of the garage needing the room. I havn't been able to ride it for over a year now due to various injuries and operations on my failing body. To be honest I really do think I am past being able to ride it anymore due to the aggresive riding position and weight, that coupled with my physical limitations and various aches and pains I guess im just gonna have to get it road worthy and reluctantly sell it and get something not so punishing. A very sad day indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment